TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

When I said...

When I said that the LC-MS was (Quote/Unquote) pulling out of Taiwan. I meant that the Volunteer Youth Ministry (VYM) program had its plug pulled, and it was not because a lack of workers. For anyone that is concerned with what I meant.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM , Blogger Cassie said...

    I wonder...should I say something about the content of "YOU" comments on my blog? Alas, I am too nice. I will not.

     
  • At 9:59 PM , Blogger bluegrassjunkywrites said...

    When do you come back from Taiwan? People at Grace were asking and wondering how you were.
    Peace.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home