TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Someone is watching

Here is an image that tell me what I need to be doing at this time. I am turned around, looking at the path I have walked, seeing what has happened and repenting and being contrite for that which has been done in Sin, which is everything. As you walk, remember what you have done to get to this point and do not forget to fall on your knees.
Contemplate your path, see where you have walked and fall on your knees. You cannot look to the top of the mountain at this time, you cannot see the top. What is waiting for you is hidden behind a vail, you are blind, you are unworthy to see what lays ready for you. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home