TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"There are bits of Jack Bauer streaming through my package..."


these immortal words were just muttered by my roomate Mike. We are sitting here around our apartment, Mike is dowloading the next episode of one of his favorite series, 24. He started to think about the physics behind the wireless internet we have here in the Apt., and that we, as a civilization, do not fully know the implications of wireless internet on the human body. Oh sure we think it is harmless until bits and pieces of our anatomy start shrinking into nothingness, now this might not be too much of a worry for Mike, but for some of us there is more worry involved. Here is a picture that I took recently, try and tell me what you think it is.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger Mandi Lindner said...

    which part of the picture are we supposed to be identifying? Or are all of the elements a part of the mystery we are supposed to unravel?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home