TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Pace


This is a picture I took when on our trip up the mountain. At the top of the mountain there is a large sprawling teas field, and in the midst and mistiness of the top of the mountain there is a eatery. You can order any number of mountain top grown vegetables cooked by a small group of people that own the tea field. I have always been the fan of taking life slowly, I have not been one to like faced paced society constructs. This picture caputres what it was like to be on this mountain on a Saturday. Again another photo that I am going to have to get framed I think. Striking.

Today we (being a collection of American teachers) will being what many hope can become a regular day of Basketballing with the kids at Concordia. Pray we can make it happen.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM , Blogger Christopher Kennedy said...

    Hey Sam: I'm glad to see you're blogging again. The World Wide Web isn't complete without a Sam Beltz blog. At least it's a way for the rest of us to keep up with you while you're going God's work on the other side of the world. Hope all is well with you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home