TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Great Schedule

At the beginning of this new semester we recieved our schedules for class just like any other time, I guess I have only experienced the time before this, but I am making an educated guess. So I got into whatever kind of groove you can be in after almost a week, and then find out that the school has shifted my classes around a little bit, not too badly. I have a Monday-Friday Schedule that is like this for classes, 4, 5, 5, 1, 3 now I agree this is like I am teaching in a university. There is something I at least need to share as a blessing, Monday-Wednesday is a perfect schedule because on these nights there is really nothing too great going on during the evening, at least outreach wise. On Thursday and Friday though, there are two huge opportunities that we have to share what we are to people that dont know and have never heard, and what are the two days that I get a little break from really pounding the books hard so that I can have a little more energy in the later hours of the day.

Now something I have wanted to do for a while, a comp
arison of Sam in America and in Taiwan, not on maturity or cognitive thinking, but apperance, this is a chance for you to see what Rice and Tofu has done to my body. Here are some pictures and I hope they are side by side, but chances are that they will not be. I look like a goofy little rat in the picture where I am in my New York shirt. Albeit this was after a day hiking through the Royal palace in Thailand, i still have no neck to speak of. Never mind the women in the pictures, this should be common place for all of you that have ever looked at my pictures, being surrounded by beautiful women is a habit for me.
In my best estimation, from converting pounds to kilos, I am down about 15-18 lbs from America, all with regular excersise and a change in diet, which I guess could do it for everyone without a thyroid gland problem. An interchange of Badminton and Basketball, with a diet heavy
in fresh fruit, fresh veggies, rice, and limited intake of meat and dairy products, and all the food is not laden with salts and preservatives, enhancers and color agents. My favorite restaurant buys their veggies from a vendor that comes from his farm and drops off all the vegetables with earth still wet from the morning picking clinging to the roots.
And now for another picture of my life pre Taiwan...
guess some things havent changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home