TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Here are some nice pictures

















These are all photos that were taken over my hoilday break and I do not really knwo what it is about these three photos but there is something about each one that just just looks snappy.
I have no bone of art at all in my body, but something about these photos seems so deep. I put them here for you to see and perhaps put your two cents in about them.

Pray for some good rest for me if you read this in the next 12 hours. Last night was the worst night I have had here ever, and I have no idea why.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home