TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

...

Titles are always so hard to come up with. Now that the day has begun I am free to tell my feelings about having a great place in the city. How much more healthy is it to have a place that is away from where your place of work is located. There have to be some sort of studies on the suject. It is the same reason I believe why so many people get weary of living in Dorms at school after a certain number of years. Sure it is nice to have for the first 1 or 2 years when you are searching out all of the parties adn making your way to whatever floor the women are located. If you become serious abou tyour study after a while there is something of spite that rises up for the cell in which you abide. It begins to feel like the walls walk closer to you every minute, reaching into the pockets of your creativity and pick-pocketing idea after idea for paper and presentation until you come to a head and need release from the tangled twine of twixing drywall arms (I am not sure twixing is a word, and if it is I am sure it is wrongly used, but it sounds good).
I felt that way only after a few months in the digs here on the campus I teach. I did not realize it eaither until last night I had a refreshed sense of connectivity to others that have been out of touch.
For now I am off to purchase some lunch and hang out a little before the next duo of classes o'er take me.

Just...goinG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home