TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The year is Begun

However, is never a proper word to use when you are starting a paragraph. However, sometimes there is great efficacy in catching people off-guard. Roughly two weeks have passed since I have been in the classroom with "MY" darling AFL students. Before being wrangled into the hours of teaching and filling my evenings with the, "here and theres" that always seem to mount in a faster amount of time than my brains 512 meg processing unit can work.
Anyone who is a teacher never wants to hear these lines, "the bathroom has been remodled and is now your classroom." And I am glad I have never heard these words, but I have heard this, "Your books are not here yet." Take your pick, but after two weeks, I had expectations of being at least one chapter deep into two seperate reading and writing books, however that has not and will not happen for a few more weeks I am guessing.
Cooler weather and fish are the most recent changes in my life. Pictures will soon follow of both, and perhaps I can find a way to take a picture of my new camera...with my new camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home