TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Here comes 70 something

The main reason that I am entering is to give this site 70 entries. There is nothing more to say really. The news is starting to decrease out of me because there is less and less, or more to the point, more and more that is happening. BUT, everything that is happening, is happening because of my return to America, which is happening in about 1 month. I can say that I am very, very excitied about being home and seeing the people that I have not seen in many months. I am also looking forward to entering into discussion with people that ask me questions like, "What was the food like?" or "Can you drink the water there?" and a favorite, "How long were you in Thailand?"

For all of you out there that will feel the pain of a question as ignorant as that, please Holla at ya boy...

No? That did not work to well did it? Oh well...

Just going

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM , Blogger Chris Carter said...

    yeah...I guess that I am working in Honduras, Argentina and Belize all at the same time. Heres one you might get to...Do they wear shoes in (some country other than the one you are in placed here)!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home