TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Obligatory Sports Entry

Well now that the Mavs have at least the "Best team in Texas" monkey off their back. The Mav's are finally in the finals of the Western conference finals and at that time there will be, perhaps, the two greatest scoring teams in the NBA this year, and perhaps for the last few years. What will happen in the Western Conference Finals? I am guessing a 6 game series, Mavs coming out in the end with the series. I am not guessing that there is going to be any Defense being played during this series, I would guess that for the series the PPG for each team is going to average around 105.
Even though I am not going to be able to see all of the games live, I will be able to see the re-run,
talk to you guys later.

justgoing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home