TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I can count the days on one hand

It is a really strange feeling to know that in a few days I am going to be getting on a plane in Taiwan and then be landing in America. Almost as strange as it was for me when I was standing and sitting and waiting to be on and off planes when coming to Taiwan. I am in the process of getting work finished, grades entered, books ordered, tickets confirmed, etc., and then the process of leaving even if it is for a short time. I am looking forward to a refreshed sense about me when I am in America and a renewed life of blogging but I must confess that I am not going to be on the internet for a while, and entering eve less frequently and most likely not at all again after this until I return to sit where I am sitting now.

For the eyes that watch, find something else to do for now, I can no longer entertain your lunch breaks.

justgoing

3 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM , Blogger stanley2 said...

    sam~
    Did u reflush ur site yesterday?
    i'll like to draw u a map after ur come back!
    stanley^^

     
  • At 3:29 PM , Blogger stanley2 said...

    im going home ...
    http://fnbs.dyndns.info:8888/html/modules/xcomics/showcomic.php?id=2
    feed me plz
    oh, noおね おね おねone feed my doggie on my site, ;<

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger stanley2 said...

    sam~
    i(stanley) lost most of ur guests ,except this one! whereis "Cote D'ivoire "???
    s.t
    8 Aug 21:56:00 MSIE 6.0 Windows XP 800x600 Cote D'ivoire (213.136.100.241)
    just going
    homepage.mac.com/olemarc/weblink.html

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home