TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

TIme after Time

In the back of my mind I hear the annoying second hand of life ticking soflty but just loud enough to keep me awake for a few minutes at night. Roughly a month will go by ad I will get on a plane bound for America, then Denver, then DFW, then Pensacola, then Denver, then Taiwan. I am looking forward to the time home, but also already looking past it. Changes have happened in life and there are now factors that creep, like small burrowing beetles, between my skin and flesh causing me to scratch and pick at what feels sureal.
I am only 24, should I already understand the movements of life? Is that an understanding, or a gift, that a person acquires with age spent living in the current?
Ah crap, I cant keep this up. These abstract thought patterns drain me. That is probably why I yawn so often in the morning.

Just going...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM , Blogger Princess said...

    Praise the Lord! to experience life doesn't matter about your age, it's about your heart, your mind!we are lucker than many people who only think about world!

     
  • At 2:35 AM , Blogger MD said...

    I wouldn't mind spending some time in the mountains .. that is for sure. However, just as you seem to be coming back to the states I will be leaving them. I will be in Jerusalem this summer. It might not be as pretty as the Rocky Mountains but I am sure I will enjoy it. Thanks for the invitation though.

     
  • At 10:10 PM , Blogger bluegrassjunkywrites said...

    I just hung out at Dylan's (P-cola)and they would love to have you by the house. It's so peaceful out there, perfect for your pensive mind. Enjoy Pensacola for me. I will miss seeing you, but like I said, enjoy. God's Peace in whatever you do as you travel home.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home