TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I still feel

it is true that feelings are based upon what we experience in this life which, depending on your view, is all or nothing of what existance really is: or both. Even with all of that in mind. I still feel empty. But I do have a more solid idea of what I am lacking. It is not God who was far from me, it is I who am far from God, so far. I have been so unfaithful in my spiritual preperation for returning home that I have become completely empty. I need to get back to God's feet, and not even his feet, outside his throne room...nope, I need to get on my knees in prayer.
What I am also empty of is home, the smell, the sounds, the comfort, the people. I am empty of what it is. Of all these things I feel empty.

jsutiogng

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM , Blogger stanley2 said...

    sam~:
    (山姆大叔)

    how about this~
    http://61.58.30.13/~123/images/D1710.mp3
    (ir's really behind...)
    Stanley^^|||

     
  • At 2:13 AM , Blogger stanley2 said...

    honestly~im NOT sur E what;s she talking about ^^
    :P (english=英語 ㄠ凹拗 just fell sound sweet XD)
    http://www.chinese-course.com/mp3/1015.mp3


    sam : i;m stanley啦 singlish use la~ in the end?!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home