TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Monday, September 18, 2006

A lapse on Spiritual somethingness

Remembering what happens always leaves me thinking this, "How the crap did I let it get this far again?" I hate how often I go into a spiritual lapse, not connecting with my creator in a meaningful way, in a prayer closet, my personal time to be with God and a part of God. These are the times that God reveals to me exactly why I am hear plucking the hairs of my head and rubbing them away from my brow trying to exhaust all possible methods of reaching a lost pagan nation. I think to myself, how the hell am I supposed to do all of this, and then I remember again, I let myself get this way, everything that I am going through is because I have lapsed back to a place the my flesh wants me to be, a spiritual no where looking for a spiritual somethingness.
And now after a talked with soemone I love, I feel something, again.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM , Blogger visor said...

    Remember Sam, your battle is not against flesh and blood but against the realm of Satan and all those who serve him as master. While his ways are frustrating he has lost the battle. Christ was and is victorious. As someone recently said to me, "Christ doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called." What we want and seeking to define the timing of its manifestation are matters for God. Be faithful! That's God's purpose for you life.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home