TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Monday, April 24, 2006

let me tell you how much I love Badminton

I am going to have to get a few more pictures of action, or groups playing this game sport. I wish I could stream some sort of live video of a competition through this blog site, but I do not have the savy to do such a thing.
Badminton has become a great hobby to take up during my time here. I have dropped weight due to the cardio work a more competitive game employs, and my new diet. The movement level is perfect for someone with thrice reconstructed knees. It is also a sprot that I think I can play for the remainder of my physically sporting life at least if I can find a person to play with. If you check out some of the links on this site you will be able to read up about the basic construst of the game, and any places you could find to take in some competitions.
I hope that when I am back in the states I can find a palce to get a game two or three times a week.

Peace,

almost done.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:52 AM , Blogger bluegrassjunkywrites said...

    Peace. God's Blessings wherever ya' go.

     
  • At 9:36 PM , Blogger MD said...

    So when you get back to the states where are you going to be?

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Christopher Kennedy said...

    Hey Sam: Good to hear from you. The guy at Mansfield is Danny Anderson. He's from Houston originally. He and I are doing a hometown swap apparently.
    Do you know Kevin Hintze? He and I are driving from St. Louis to Memphis on Saturday to watch the Mavs play. Looking to go up 3-0 on the Griz. Do you keep up with the NBA playoffs?
    Talk to you later.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home