TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The first day

Since I am now in a new apartment, and am trying to start a few activities that I once did then dropped because it was so easy to do other things instead; I will be posting at least more regularly.
For now I will just tell you that the last few days have been busy, working to get into a new apartment, getting back from Macau and getting ready to leave to go to Thailand (Oh yeah really busy Sam let me tell you!) and getting all of my semester plans in order before going to Thailand, it has been pretty wearing.
Soon and very soon I am going to write about my day today, my trip and other stuff that has been going on to try and give you the day to day feel I once promised with this thing. I know it will take a little while to get you guys back reading but so-help-me it is going to get done.

Still going.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home