TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Getting into the groove

I think we are already going through our most stressful part of the year? This week is English week, and there is a ton of activity around the school, especially in the english office, and even more especially with the Foregin American Teachers. WHo knew we were such a comodity here that students would actually have a little bidding war about the best times to come and have one of us listen to their speech, story, or poem.
Other news on the horizon, or at least in my mind, another conclusion, which will hopefully lead to a little more action. I am starting to think about all of the great material that is slipping through my mind, and into or onto nothing. I would realy like to start a journal, perhaps outside of this, or maybe right on these pages. I am not sure about its contents yet, but I just feel like a bunch of the experience I have I am loosing because it is not getting placed down on any medium. I need to get a little notebook to jot all my quick little thoughts down, like some aspiring poet. Anywho, I am off to teach my newly created Wednesday Morning small group. Perhaps I will share more upon my return.

just going...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM , Blogger Cassie said...

    Are you ever going to write anything else on here:)?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home