TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Picutres Coming

Not only have I not been the most faithful in writing to you my dear blog, but I have also not shared any of my fabulous pictures with you either. I feel like there are so many things that I want to do that I can do nothing I need to do but by saying I need to do it and then not doing it am I confessing the that action as un-needed? No! I need to stay in touch with you my dear blog and let you know where and what and how everything is going in my life and also let you see it with your own eyes.
I need to let go of my more boyish ways of thinking that I can do whatever I want when I want to do it. Or, thinking that I can take advantage of all that is offered to me by pigeonholing my love and my studies. I am trying to sacrifice more of me to have more God and my love in my life. Pray for my my dear sweet blog.

The SemQuester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home