TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Restlessness

Trying to figure out everything that needs to be done before coming back to America is driving me in circles. I look in my room. On my bed, checking my bag. Bathroom. Back room. Laundry room. Upstairs. Bathroom. Bag. Bed. Office. On and on again wracking my brain to find the lost trinket I need to bring home. I search the TV, Nothing. Channel after Channel. Hopeless circles once again. I am not doomed forever however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home