TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

3 more Days

I am coming home in three days and there is really nothing that I want more than to be home right now. I am sitting on my couch, thinking about what to do? I know I am coming home and I know I will be home in 3 days, and I cant make myself think about what I need to do other than pack and come home.
My mind is not even clear and I have intense malaise. I am watching back to back to back Jurassic Park movies. I will eat dinner and wake, Eat dinner and wake, Eat dinner and be home. Coming Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home