TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Monday, October 22, 2007

A month and Nothing?

I started my last entry with something like, "I am really going to try and blah blah blobbedyblah."
Well that did not happen. SO I am going to try, for the next week, to enter a little something, nothing too long, after chapel and before I head back to class.
I am drinking coffee and talking with Cassie in the mornings which is the best part of my day other than seeing her before I have to sleep. I do not understand why for a while it was hard for me to treat her like the gift that she is to me. So say a prayer that I will love her with all urgency.
I am the SemQuester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home