TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Day and the Hour is Known


Tomorrow morning is the official start date and time of my formation as a pastoral man. This past Sunday as the President of the Campus, Dale Meyer, impassionatly presented us with our introduction as first year students he also opened our senses as men to the work that will be needed by all to gain the formation Our Lord, and all the Saints hope for us. We have entered into doors, honored doors, of scholarly research and development. I am the third in the American lineage of my family to be formed and to serve, by the Will of God.
Tomorrow as I am sitting in the first class of my extensive Greek training classes I hope for the sake of all us students that prayers are raised up. Please?
On a different note I am getting into, again, great shape. I think I am going to try and have a regular Golf game that serves as my free, away from here time. My time to commune with God, Nature and my Putter.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM , Blogger Rosie said...

    I saw you in chapel today! I was almost positive it was you - then I looked for you afterward and you'd disappeared. Anyway, stop by house 2 across from President Meyer's to say hi! I work from 8 to 4:30. I'll be here until the end of the week and then I'm moving.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home