TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hanging around on the corner

I have a sweet new pencil box, I will put some pictures of it here later. The pencil box is something that has been serverly neglected in America by high school and college students. The Pencil box keeps pens and or pencils in one area with high levels of access depending on the amount of zippers on the container. If you do not have a pencil box, get one. They are certainly much more eye pleasing than a pocket protector.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home