TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Monday, August 29, 2005

this is just an insert...

As I sit around with my fellow nerds in our, as a friend put so delicatly, "Nerdular Nerdulance" I cannot help smile adn think we have found a common thread that will bind us to late nights around an Apple Internet Streamer.

Just going...


Straight to Bed.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 AM , Blogger Anna said...

    I cannot help but concur and say that I also think a common thread has been found... rock on, Team.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home