TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Chapter the Twenty-Second: By Popular Demand...

The first greatest thing that has happened in my short life is something that cannot, for the greatest part, be explained in the short amount of time that I have between now and the time that we are going to be on our way to church. SO all I will say for right now is that the greatest story of my life is going to be coming up in a post very soon to a computers screen in front of you.
As for the greatest part of yesterday, we went to a resort/retreat center in the third largest city in Taiwan. It was great fun, we all got to walk around a bit and then for the longest part of time sit around by a beautiful pool and absorb some of the higher mountian air. It gave me a good long time to think over the reason for the tone of the last post. I have been going through some self monitoring, which I really did trash for a few days. I was wreckless in my speech and attitude toward some situations and some off comments were made by persons, that we not meant to hurt or cut by any means, but did. I had to take a step back and realize that all that I had worked hard for, and the steps I had taken in growth were seriously hindered and set back by just a few days of action. Very dissappointing to say the least. but now, at least I think, after a good long day of thought and contemplation I have regained a grasp on what I seemingly lost, or more to the point forgot about, and will in the upcoming weeks try to re-establish a little bit of what I believe I really am.
School starts, officially in another week, but on Friday we have a half day to go in and scare the crap out of our students so they behave at least for the first day of next week. I am in the process of reorganizing the Bible Curriculum for the entire 10-12th grade classes that I am going to teach...And as I write this I hear the call for the leaving bus to church. I will get a little more in when I come back, wait I can save this as a draft, but it might be a little long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home