TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Chapter the Twelvth: Home Again Home Again...

There is nothing like a long, gray, slow rainy day every now and then. I think it is much better when you can stay inside all day and not really have anything to do. What is the greatest thing to do on a rainy day? For me it is to lay around which I do not do very well, and listen to music; usually a collection of Dave Matthews and Pink Floyd.
I can no longer count the time left in the U.S. in weeks, now it is more like days, I am praying for all of you that read this and those that do not.
Peace to all of you.

just going...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM , Blogger Mark said...

    Sam,

    I am not too much for Dave Matthews, but do enjoy some Pink Floyd. Sounds likea good day!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home