TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Another Attempt

I always have the worst time remembering and wanting to use this blog. I just do not like it for the most part. The main reason is I do not like being responded to. In the same way I do not like talking to myself I do not like writing for myself. And, considering journaling here as writing to God, which was a piece of advice once given to me in an attempt to encourage me to write more often, does not strike me in the least as motivating. However, there are still some people out there who cruise by here once in a while. I have heard that there are some connetions from my time in Asia who are passersby. For the sake of piety and the neighbor I will attempt, yet again, the challenge of bearing this Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home