TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

1st Anniversary

The title of my last post in reflection on this one should be enough to tell anyone how much I have kept up with this blog. I am just not good at keeping a journal. Oh Well. One year has already passed. I am not sure how a year went by already? I can still remember the day we were married very vividly. I suppose it is because we are always going back to Arkansas and seeing the place we were married. Whatever the reason I enjoy the remaining freshness in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home