TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Chapter the Fourth:but on the Fifth or Fif

I feel like writing in a larger font to make me feel like what I am saying has more implact on the lives of the reader, But alas it is annoying me already.
Ok much better. Wait...
Trabuchet sucks and this is not much better.
Ok there we go, much easier to read...

The topic of this entry is to allow all of my faithful and not so faithful readers to have a little more insight into my life, not a deep insight, but a friends insight. I think we can all agree that a friends insight and an intimate relations insight will be different into the same person they are insighting.
Anyway lists are the best way for me to let you know what I like or do not like.

Top Five all Time Favorite Movies: In no Particular Order

  • Real Genius
  • Cool Hand Luke
  • Ben Hur
  • Supper Troopers/Office Space
  • High Fidelity
Top Five All Time Favorite Records or CD's: Again in no particular order
  • Rage Against the Machine: The Batter of Los Angeles
  • Lyle Lovett: Lyle Lovett
  • Green Day: Kerplunk
  • Any Pink Floyd LP: Especially Dark Side of the Moon
  • Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds: Live at Luther College
Top Five all time Annoyances:
  • People that make quotation marks with their Hands
  • Written Contractions, as in don't or aren't, come on, are not and do not are just as easy...
  • When my socks go missing with the help of my sisters
  • People who talk like they are informed but actually are not, and you know it.
  • Cuts on the roof of your mouth after eating a bowl of Captain Crunch.
That is good for now.

Just Going


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home