TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Chapter the Eighth: Out for the Weekend

The week has come and gone so fill me up with one more drink, Bartender Hook me Up, come on Hook Me Up.

I am out for the weekend and I encourage all of you to do the same, get out of your home and treat this weekend like the fourth of July. Drag your parents and family along with you and get mad at each other, laugh, hug, maybe cry, but do it all before you wish you had.

I am heading up to the mountains for Golf, Camp Fires, Fishing, Beer, Cigars, more Golf and some sleep in between everything (the campfires last a good long time though).

Peace to everyone getting rained on after Dennis and pray for everyone in the path of Emily, that might be the worst storm to hit a coast in a while. My prayers go out to all of you for all of you and the struggles you have in your lives at this point, and praises for all the same people for the joys of this Earth truly do out weigh the struggles. Go and hug someone today that looks like they need one and when they ask, "What was that for?" Tell them that is it all for the Love.

Your hand has carved the mountains and the heart of Man,
Your breathe has covered the world and filled my lungs,
Your steps have laid a path that your Son made me able to walk,
Your Love has filled the Oceans and Rivers that I swim in,
Lord my God Carve me, Cover me, lay your path before me, fill me, and...

(This will be a continuing Prayer, I would love it if everyone that reads this entry adds their own little paragraph or Paragraphs to this prayer, say what is on your heart and your mind and know that you are praying it with the body of Christ)

Just going

2 Comments:

  • At 5:00 AM , Blogger Mark said...

    ...guide me as to how I can serve you today! Let my body, mind, soul, and everything that is in me scream of Your love. To the person I see on the street, to my roomate returning from work, to everyone, let me show Your love. Holy Spirit consume me. Let my life glorify the Lord!
    And...

     
  • At 1:34 AM , Blogger Cassie said...

    Help me to understand, at a depth I have yet to go, how truly great you are. Help to tremble in fear at the thought of your power and majesty. Help me to truly understand my wretchedness so that your grace and glory may shine from this humble, broken jar of clay.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home