TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What comes out of the heart?

I have had a great deal of interaction with the heart of commercial America recently. Jesus in Matthew tells us that it is what comes out of the heart that corrupts, not what enters through it. Words are, truly, the first things that pour forth and spill our of the heart. Therefore, the words that I have been hearing lately from commercial America have been hurtful, grating, greedy words. What am I to expect? Consumerism is dying when the consumer becomes despised. The customer has become a competitor when he demands right service from a producer, that is what I am experiencing. I am trying to take from the bottom line. I am growing weary of this all take and no give relationship we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home