TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

St. Michael and all Angels

I am excited about being able to read a Luther sermon tonight to the congregation. I was hit in the mouth by its potency. I hope people listen to the whole thing.

ON a different note; the October fest 5k Cassie and I have been preparing and training for is a week away. We are physically prepared as well as mentally prepared. WE are just in the process of trying to reduce our times for each mile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home