TheVicarageQuest

I have been absent from this world for a while. I am preparing to leave Missouri and head to Illinois for a year on a vicarage assignment. I am hoping through the nest year I will be more faithful in corresponding what is transpiring in Staunton through this medium.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I think I forgot my Site address...

I think the whole idea of thi was to be able to put my thoughts down and then have other people look, read, and react to what they read, whether they liked it or not. The problem comes with me forgetting my address. How are others supposed to respond to what I say? Since the grand reward of a blog site is to have that little comment marker run up over 1, I will be at a loss of all reward that is meaningful on cyber space. What shall I do? Perhaps I will click on the "help" prompt that is hiding out in the upper right corner of my screen, or maybe I shall talk to the dark, like the man that sits by his run down and converted Television Satellite dish sending messages to Extra Terrestrials and then is dissappointed upon a non-response. Frown.
For anyone that could possibly read this now, without knowing me, or perhaps there is a smart enough person to find this.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger Anne said...

    poor Sam. I can just imagine you aslump in a dark room, hopeless after hours of hitting the "refresh" button and coming up empty handed each time. This is me throwing a plastic dinosaur at your head to wake you up. I'm hoping to do the same thing all the way to Taiwan:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home